A collection of things I found helpful or useful:
- Removing Neck Gape (Phat Chick) — Two quick ways to fix a gaping neckline.
- How to (Make and) Sew Bias Tape (Craftsy) — A great step-by-step guide to how to use bias tape to finish a garment.
- Continuous Bias Tape (Coletterie) — How to make your own bias tape.
- Installing an Invisible Zipper (Coletterie) — I thought putting in an invisible zipper was going to be really hard, but then I read this tutorial. My zipper isn’t perfect, but it went in better than any lapped zip I’ve done so far!
- Printable Bias Tape Maker (The Scientific Seamstress) — These pdfs are templates that you can assemble to make your own bias tape. I haven’t tried this yet, but since the next pattern I am eyeing requires bias tape and I don’t want to purchase a Clover tool yet (or ever, if it isn’t actually necessary), I may be trying these out soon.